Fall is my favorite time of year because it means I get to start making delicious pumpkin recipes! It truly is the season of pumpkin spice and everything nice, and you bet I’m making as many pumpkin-filled desserts and baked goods as I can from Halloween through Thanksgiving. There are so many delicious ways to add pumpkin to your favorite recipes, and it’s one of my favorite ways to bring the cozy, comforting flavors of fall to the table.

Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice
When pumpkin season rolls around, I’m ready to to embrace all the cozy, festive flavors of fall! And as much as I love pumpkin pie, there are so many delicious and festive ways to enjoy this classic fall ingredient.
I love using pumpkin in both sweet and savory recipes, whether I serve them for breakfast, dinner, dessert, or as a snack. Most of the recipes I’ve included here use canned pumpkin puree, making it easy and convenient to add that delicious pumpkin flavor. I like to add a touch of pumpkin pie spice for extra warmth, and then I’m ready to start baking. Whether you’re prepping recipes for Halloween, Thanksgiving, or just getting in the festive spirit, these are the best pumpkin recipes to try.
Pumpkin Recipes For Breakfast
Start your morning with these delicious breakfast recipes featuring pumpkin. From quick and easy breakfast favorites to sweet, indulgent treats, there’s something for everyone to enjoy at the table.
1. Pumpkin Bread

Pumpkin Bread Recipe
This pumpkin bread is moist, rich, and packed with delicious pumpkin flavor. I loaded it up with tons of warming spices and plenty of real pumpkin, so it’s ready to be slathered with butter, cream cheese, or even a dollop of pumpkin whipped cream.
2. Pumpkin Muffins

Pumpkin Muffins Recipe (Pumpkin Spice Muffins)
I like to bake these pumpkin muffins ahead of time, so I’ve got an easy grab-and-go breakfast on busy mornings. They’re soft, moist, and full of warm pumpkin spice flavor, making them a delicious way to start the day.
3. Pumpkin Pancakes

Pumpkin Pancakes Recipe
Made with pantry staples, these pumpkin pancakes take just minutes to whip up and turn out soft and fluffy. They’re filled with pumpkin flavor and make the perfect breakfast for a crisp fall morning.
4. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Scratch
I didn’t think cinnamon rolls could get any butter, until I tried these pumpkin cinnamon rolls. Pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice make these cinnamon rolls worth getting out of bed on a weekend morning.
Pumpkin Snack Recipes
There’s nothing better than a warm, fresh-baked pumpkin treat on a crisp fall day. From cookies and bars to brownies and more, these pumpkin-packed goodies make the perfect snack whenever you’re craving something sweet.
5. Pumpkin Cookies

Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
These pumpkin cookies are my favorite fall cookies! They’re soft and chewy, filled with pumpkin spice, and topped with a simple cream cheese icing. They’re the perfect little treat to make when you’re craving something sweet.
6. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are soft and fluffy, with plenty of sweet chocolate chips in every bite. They’re an easy, delicious treat that’s perfect for baking all season long.
7. Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting

Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
Pumpkin bars with cream cheese icing are cakey dessert bars that I top with a delectable cream cheese icing. They’re so easy to make and great to serve a crowd.
8. Pumpkin Crisp

Pumpkin Crisp
For this pumpkin crisp, I use a buttery crumble topping that is the star. It bakes up golden and crisp over a creamy pumpkin filling, creating the best combination of textures in every bite. It’s an easy fall dessert that feels extra special served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
9. Pumpkin Brownies

Pumpkin Brownie Recipe
For these pumpkin brownies, I layer rich, chocolatey brownie batter underneath and on top of a creamy pumpkin and cream cheese filling. The combination of fudgy chocolate, sweet pumpkin, and tangy cream cheese makes every bite completely irresistible.
10. Pumpkin Cookie Bars

Pumpkin Cookie Bars Recipe
These pumpkin cookie bars are the perfect combination of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and blondies. They’re soft, moist, and packed with delicious pumpkin flavor and chocolate chips, making them an irresistible fall treat. I can never eat just one!
Showstopping Pumpkin Desserts
Pumpkin desserts are the perfect way to celebrate the season. These easy recipes are the first that come to mind when I have an extra can of pumpkin to use. Great for parties, holidays, and weekends with the family, these tried-and-true pumpkin desserts will not disappoint.
11. Pumpkin Roll

Pumpkin Roll Recipe
This pumpkin roll looks fancy, but it is super easy to make. The fluffy pumpkin cake has a rich and tangy cream cheese layer, so you get a combination of cake and yummy cream cheese in each bite. This is the best after-dinner dessert, and it only takes 20 minutes in the oven.
12. Pumpkin Mousse

Pumpkin Mousse Recipe
My secret ingredient in this pumpkin mousse is a box of cheesecake pudding mix, which transforms into this quick, fluffy, sweet mousse. It’s one of the easiest pumpkin desserts to make and great for last-minute guests.
13. Pumpkin Ice Cream

Pumpkin Ice Cream Recipe
I like to add a scoop or two of pumpkin ice cream to these pumpkin dessert ideas to amplify the pumpkin flavor. No churning required! It’s the perfect finishing touch for all of my favorite fall desserts.
14. Pumpkin Pie Dessert Lasagna

Pumpkin Pie Dessert Lasagna
This pumpkin pie dessert lasagna is my go-to fall dessert for feeding a crowd. It’s a fun twist on a Thanksgiving classic and always impresses guests.
15. Pumpkin Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
I make this pumpkin cheesecake with pumpkin puree, tangy cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice, so it truly tastes like fall. This no bake pumpkin cheesecake is a great option when I’ve got the oven full of holiday cooking.
16. Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake

Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake Recipe
We love gooey butter cake here in St. Louis, and this pumpkin gooey butter version is perfectly dense, moist, flavorful, and oh so ooey-gooey.
17. Pumpkin Dump Cake

Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe
This easy pumpkin dump cake is one of my favorite fall desserts because it comes together with hardly any effort! Just layer pumpkin puree, yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, and a few simple ingredients in a baking dish, then let the oven do the work. The result is a moist, buttery, pumpkin-filled dessert with a deliciously crisp topping.
Pumpkin Appetizers
18. Pumpkin Cheese Ball

Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe
This pumpkin cheese ball doesn’t actually have any pumpkin, but I’ve shaped it like a pumpkin for a fun fall-inspired snack. It’s the perfect appetizer for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any fall party.
19. Pumpkin Hummus

Pumpkin Hummus Recipe
To make pumpkin hummus, I use the typical hummus ingredients but add pumpkin, maple syrup, and cinnamon to create a sweet and savory dip that I just can’t get enough of. It’s a healthy snack and a fun party appetizer.
20. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
This pumpkin cream cheese dip is sweet and creamy. I like to use it as a dip for my favorite fall cookies, but it’s also delicious with graham crackers, apple slices, or pretzels. It’s an easy, festive treat that comes together in minutes!
Pumpkin Cocktails and Coffee
When pumpkin season rolls around, I can never resist adding pumpkin to my drinks, whether it’s a pinch of pumpkin spice or a dollop of pumpkin puree. The result is festive cocktails and cozy cups of coffee I get to sip all season long.
21. Pumpkin Spice White Russian

Pumpkin Spice White Russian Cocktail
A classic creamy white Russian cocktail gets a fall upgrade with the addition of pumpkin spice to become a pumpkin spice white Russian. It’s rich, smooth, and perfectly spiced, making it a delicious drink to sip on a chilly fall evening.
22. Hot Pumpkin Cocktail

Hot Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
If you’ve ever wished you could drink a glass of pumpkin pie, this hot pumpkin cocktail is the recipe for you. It’s like a pumpkin-flavored Irish Cream—so comforting!
23. Pumpkin Pie Punch

Pumpkin Pie Punch
This pumpkin pie punch is one of my favorite drinks to serve at fall gatherings. I combine apple cider, real pumpkin, and cream soda to create a fun, festive drink. I add alcohol for the adults, but it’s just as delicious without it, making this an easy drink for the whole family.
24. Pumpkin Pie Jello Shots

Pumpkin Pie Jello Shot Recipe
These pumpkin Jello shots look like mini pumpkin pies and are served in an edible pie crust. They’re sure to be a hit with guests!
25. Pumpkin Spice Latte

Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
There’s no better way to celebrate pumpkin season than with a classic pumpkin spice latte. Warm, creamy, and full of signature fall flavors, it’s the perfect drink to sip on a crisp autumn day. Even better, it’s easy to make at home whenever that pumpkin spice craving hits!
26. Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew

Homemade Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Recipe
In this pumpkin cream cold brew, I take rich cold-brewed coffee and mix it with a homemade sweet and frothy pumpkin spice cream for one delicious drink.
more fall inspired recipes to try
Our Pumpkin Recipes Roundup was originally published on 09/11/23. It was reworked and republished to be better than ever 10/10/26.
The post Celebrate Fall With These Festive Pumpkin Recipes appeared first on The Cookie Rookie®.




0 Commentaires