Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Skillet Chicken Fajitas

Skillet Chicken Fajitas

Juicy chicken, quickly marinated with a homemade fajita seasoning blend, seared and lightly charred with peppers and onions, all in the same skillet. Great in tacos, bowls, burritos, or just eaten with a fork. The perfect Tex-Mex weeknight dinner idea!

This is one of my Chicken recipes I know you’ll want to keep on hand!

Pin this recipe for later!

If there’s one kind of meal that will get all my family around the dinner table with smiles on their faces, it’s Mexican, or Tex-Mex. 

And honestly, I’m right there with them… I could eat that 7 days a week and be perfectly happy.

Continue reading Skillet Chicken Fajitas at The Chunky Chef.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires