Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Homemade Peppermint Mocha

Homemade Peppermint Mocha

Skip the expensive coffee run and make your peppermint mocha right in your own kitchen! Made easily with 6 simple ingredients like steamed milk, strong coffee (or espresso), and more. Top it off with a swirl of whipped cream, chocolate shavings and crushed peppermint candies!

This is one of my Drink recipes I know you’ll want to keep on hand!

Pin this recipe for later!

Has the blustery cold weather hit you yet? Living in the Midwest, I’m used to it, and actually enjoy the frosty weather, but I certainly like to drink something warm and comforting when I come back inside.

Continue reading Homemade Peppermint Mocha at The Chunky Chef.

Enregistrer un commentaire

0 Commentaires